Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

¿Tienes alguna idea o queja sobre el foro? ¡Postéala aquí!
BY Herrete
Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Game Cube mola mucho. Es un juego de matar zorros bastante interesante. Aún recuerdo cuando en su momento jugué Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Game Cube. Me costó unos míseros 55 euros de oferta, ¿sabéis? La verdad es que mola mucho ese juego. Al principio, era horrible y sufría un desarrollo grotesco y lleno de baches, pero con el tiempo se ha ido convirtiendo en un producto low cost de la más alta calidad. Ya sabéis, como una de esos combo videos de Bayonetta, que huelen a side B que apestan pero igualmente son muy entretenidillos. Pues lo mismo con el caso de Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Game Cube. Deberíais jugarlo, mola bastante, es algo así como un Super Smash Brothers for Wii U/3DS de zorros y tal, y los hay de distintas clases, y algunos son más agresivos, otros se destrozan las manos como los Mew2Kings. Menudo vicio me pegaba en su día, sin lugar a dudas los 55 euros más rentables que he gastado nunca por eBay. ¡De veras! Jugadlo, compradlo y ya me contaréis. Bueno, no en ese orden. Sería más bien "Compradlo, jugadlo y ya me contaréis". Sí. Así es más correcto. ¡Viva Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Game Cube y que siga vivo por mucho más tiempo!
BY Runnier
SBSVip
Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo Game Cube mola mucho. Es un juego de matar zorros bastante interesante.
Mali
BY Ernes98
U need mods to do cool combos, u suck Andrés. Throwryuken is such a fag :4Ryu: . Jamiro puto borracho :4Megaman: . Andgiu puto malo :4Bayonetta: . No si yo maineo Sonic. RIP, nereT4. Pues yo con Little Mac... :4LMac: SHORYAAAAA! :4Roy: uwu/ aahhahhahhahahahahaa *corazonazulestrellitasestrellistasnotasmusicalescorazonazul* (aura sparklies) bark 9nwn9 :4Lucario: All heil Guachafito :4DK: Muerte al Pixel Bar
Marth es auto :4Marth: . Fox is honest :4Fox: Bayo bottom 5 :4Bayonetta: Jaja si :4Diddy: . Nos vemos en los patos
BY AniStorm
On the eighty-fifth day of his crappy luck, Santiago drops his lines, and by noon, gets a bite from what feels like a big ass fish. He’s sure it’s a winner. He fights and fights and fights but can’t pull the monster in. Santiago’s leaky old boat is pulled by the fish for two days and nights as he holds on for dear life. Even though he’s bloody and beat, Santiago begins to appreciate this mighty adversary. He starts calling him “brother” or maybe even, “bro.” It’s sort of a love story if you really think about it. And like most romantic comedies, the reader pictures a delightful outfit changing montage, followed by the inevitable interspecies wedding.
But on the third day, Santiago is freakin’ EXHAUSTED, and decides he just wants the fish to do what he says and not always swim wherever it wants. So he stabs it. With a fcking harpoon. It’s a mess. Super gross. Blood everywhere. Because, like many men his age, Santiago has difficulty expressing his emotions and fears with words - instead giving in to base desires - and imposing his gigantically terrible positions on any given subject through unblinking violence. Typical.
Anyway, he straps the marlin to the side of his skiff and hits the road home, ready to act like a total show off to everyone and probably gouge people on the price. But guess what? Pretty soon sharks begin to attack the bleeding marlin’s carcass, because we all know, life is a tragic opera and just when you think you’ve finally found something good and true, sharks come along and rip it all to fcking shreds while dry-humping your dignity with their crazy-weird shark dicks. Sure, Santiago tries killing a few of them, but drops his harpoon because his hands are just as old as he is. By nighttime, the sharks have pretty much eaten the entire marlin.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]