Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Foreigners can post here, use English please.
Hello everyone,

First and foremost, I'll introduce myself.
I'm Elyan, a TO from Bordeaux, France .

The weekend of July, 22 ( well, from the 21st to the 23rd) , there will be the 2nd edition of the BURST, a local smash 4/ Melee tournament in Bordeaux, organized by my association, the TCT .

Both events are capped at 128 players so it ain't gonna be a huge major by any means, but seeing as Bordeaux might be the "closest" french city for you, I was wondering if any spanish player would be interested in coming here.

More details and the event itself will come in later as it is still quite far from today ^^

The location of the venue :
Espace François Mauriac
Rue du Professeur Arnozan, 33400 Talence
(Talence is like a suburb to Bordeaux, approximately 40min from the airport)

The closest airport is indeed Aeropuerto de Burdeos-Mérignac ( Code: BOD )
Other way to come are via blablacar or any other car sharing system, and of course trains, as the venue is not that far from the train station .

In the mean time, feel free to ask me any question you might have here or on the discord and I'll gladly answer them as soon as I can.

Thank you for reading !
Imagen
Última edición por Elyan el Jue Dic 22, 2016 11:03 am, editado 2 veces en total.
Hello ! ,

First of all thank you for taking your time of coming here and anouncing your tournament. There is a serious lack of information between European countries regarding when a tournament is happening so things like this are a good sign !.

The closes airport is Aeropuerto de Burdeos-Mérignac ( Code: BOD ) ?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]