Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Escenarios, DLCs, items, modos de juego...
Hoy en el Twitter de GAME han publicado el "pack" del sm4sh con adaptador y mando GC

https://twitter.com/VideojuegosGAME/sta ... 7874609152

Eso sí, sobre la reserva esa de 3DS y Wii U que te hacian 20€ de descuento no es aplicable a esto, asi que ojo
Supongo que se refieren a que puedes reservar el mando y el pack de juego+adaptador, pero no hay un pack juego+adaptador+mando en sí xD
Hoy en el Twitter de GAME han publicado el "pack" del sm4sh con adaptador y mando GC

https://twitter.com/VideojuegosGAME/sta ... 7874609152

Eso sí, sobre la reserva esa de 3DS y Wii U que te hacian 20€ de descuento no es aplicable a esto, asi que ojo
Supongo que se refieren a que puedes reservar el mando y el pack de juego+adaptador, pero no hay un pack juego+adaptador+mando en sí xD
Eso mismo venia a decir yo, pero no sale para nada caro eh, si en game vale el pack de adaptador + juego 60 y el mando 23, en amazon nos sale todo por 75 xDDD
Hoy en la página han añadido a Doctor Mario y a Pit Sombrío, y en una de las imágenes de Doctor Mario es en el escenario de la liga pokémon de Wii U y de fondo salen Infernape, Blaziken y otro que no me acuerdo de su nombre, pero están en la sala de fuego, espero que no interactuen y sea un escenario starter o al menos counterpick, mola muchísimo este escenario.
Pic of the day. Unfortunately, I've been too busy working on developing the Wii U version that I haven't had a chance to play Home-Run Contest with my Global Smash Power turned on. So fighters, with the game now released worldwide, how are you faring with your home-run distance and Global Smash Power? I wonder if Ganondorf gives you some advantage.

Imagen
Hoy tenemos un Mega-update :

Pic of the day. Here's Bass, a trophy for the Wii U version!! When I first saw this, I was really surprised by the quality of this trophy and Treble's presence. Even though this will only appear as a trophy, this was made from the ground up. Designers really are amazing.

Imagen

Zero's here too!! There are also trophies of Roll and Proto Man.
Imagen

With Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS out, creator Masahiro Sakurai's job is only half done. When one fan asked him how it felt to be done with the development on Super Smash Bros., he replied, "I'm not done yet..."

Sakura [sic] stated that an announcement – possibly a Nintendo Direct – highlighting the exclusive features of the Wii U version that will show the "true potential of Smash Bros." was currently in the works and will be released soon.
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2014/10/16/saku ... nished-yet
Pic of the day. Here's the settings menu for Rules. Comical pictures appear on the left when you go through the options, so I'll briefly introduce them.
Imagen

Going clockwise from the top-left corner, here are the pictures that appear for Rules, Time Limit, Custom Fighters, Stage Choice, Damage Ratio, and Handicap.
Imagen

In the Wii U version, you can customize additional rules from the beginning of the game. Here are the pictures displayed for Stock Time Limit, Team Attack, Pause Function, SD Penalty, Damage Display, and Score Display. You can almost hear Fox's cry in the picture displayed for SD Penalty settings.
Imagen
Pic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.
Imagen

Buen homenaje, se ve mejor que en el propio juego (aunque esto no es que sea muy difícil). Al menos sabemos que el mejor personaje del juego saldrá en el smash, aunque sea en forma de trofeo sólo :/
Pic of the day. The trophies from the Xenoblade series can be found mostly in the Wii U version. Here's Melia looking the other way.
Imagen

Buen homenaje, se ve mejor que en el propio juego (aunque esto no es que sea muy difícil). Al menos sabemos que el mejor personaje del juego saldrá en el smash, aunque sea en forma de trofeo sólo :/
Zanza no está en la imagen, mentiroso (?)
Imagen

Zanza no está en la imagen, mentiroso (?)
Alguien ha dicho mejor personaje de xenoblade y no ha mencionado a Zanza ¡HEREJES!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]