Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

BY DangerNoodle
Hola amigos :)
My name is Thomas aka Danger Noodle from Switzerland and I will be organising a european major (80+ people atleast) in my hometown Zug in Switzerland.

The tournament EXODUS will take place on the 19.-21. of October in Zug, Switzerland! It will be one of the hypest Smash 4 tournament here in Switzerland. It would be really awesome to get to know some of you spanish guys here ^^/

For more information about this tournament please visit the smash gg site
https://smash.gg/EX

This tournament offers you:

-Chill 24h Venue
-3 days of fun (Friday begins with freeplay/fun side events, Saturday-Sunday are Singles/Doubles)
-Many setups
-Main stage for the stream
-Low (none) cost sleeping places
-Good organisation
-Food and beverages (they do cost though)
-25.- CHF (~25 Dollars) for all THREE day incl. SINGLES and DOUBLES
-Freeplay/Side event on Friday
-You can buy swiss chocolate :))))

This will be my final high school project and I will get a mark for this aswell (a quite important one). So expect this tournament to be well organised and thought through.

If you want to keep being updated you can follow me on twitter (DangerNoodlessb) of course and if any questions arise you are free to DM me whereever whenever you like :)

Thank you for reading through all of this and have a nice day

I can speak Spanish, but never really learnt to write it. So you guys can just write questions in Spanish aswell.
It's my mother tongue ;)

Please contact me over Discord!
DangerNoodle#4634
BY El_Bardo
Administrador
First of all, thanks for sharing your tournament here . As you created the topic on the "Smash Ultimate" subforum, i'll be moving it to "Tournaments Offline "section.

I did a quick search and looks like the smashers from BCN have the best deal for booking a flight there :

Imagen
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]