Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Postea aquí cualquier cosa sobre el melee que no se pueda postear en otras secciones.
BY RuKeN
Lo primero: NO PIENSO COLGAR LA ISO asique los mods pueden abstenerse de cerrar el post
la iso la mandare por mp

Bueno esto es lo que tengo hecho de la ISO
estoy buscando un opening que tiene el video de silent wolf pero no consigo encontrarlo
cualquier cosa que encontreis decidlo

Change List
Oculto:
Textures

Characters

Bowser:
Red - Dry Bowser
C.Falcon:
Normal: Brawl Edition
Red: Blood Falcon
Blue: C.America
White: Solid Snake
Black: Batman
Dr.Mario:
Blue: Akatsuki Doc
Falco:
Normal: Dark Falco
Fox:
Normal: Dark Fox
Green: Brawl Edition
Purple: Wolf
Ganondorf:
Normal: Twilight Princess
Jigglypuff:
Normal: Brawl Editio
Red: Shadow Jigglypuff
Kirby:
Normal: Brawl Kirby
Link:
Black: Shadow Link
White: Fierce Deity
Luigi:
Normal: Mr.L
Mario:
Normal: Fire Mario
Blue: Dark Mario
Green: Lario
Marth:
Red: Kira
Mewtwo:
Normal: Staium Edition
Blue: Shadow Mewtwo
Green: Deoxys
Peach:
Pichu:
Normal: Shadow Pichu
Red: Plusle
Blue: Minun
Pikachu:
Blue: Shadow Pikachu
Ice Climbers:
Normal: Mage’s Climbers
Blue: Evil Ice Climbers
Roy:
Red: AntiRoy
Blue: Lance
Green: Ike
Samus:
Purple: Dark Samus CORRUPTION
Black: Phazon Suit
Yoshi:
Blue: Black Yoshi
Young Link:
Black: Shadow Young Link
White: Fierce Deity
Zelda/Sheik:
Blue: Midna’s Edition

Stages

Yoshi’s Story – Neon Nigthmare Yoshi’s Story
Kongo Jungle N64 – Monster Island
Fourside – Moonside
Brinstar – Magmoor Caverns
Yoshi Island – Mushroom Kingdom III
Poke Floats – Shine Poke Floats
Corneria – Sector Z
Mushroom Kingdom – Hibryd Mushroom Kingdom
Temple – Dark Temple
Battlefield – Ancient Battlefield
Final Destination – Gygas Destination

Audio

Music
Menu 1 – 8bit Melee Menu
Menu 2 – 8bit Melee Menu Alternative
Multiman Melee - Moonlit Wilderness
Yoshi’s Story – L’s Theme
Fountain of Dreams – Devastation's Doorway
Fire Emblem - Ocarina Of Time – Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Brinstar – Melty Molten Galaxy - Super Mario Galaxy
Pokemon Stadium – Lance Battle remix
Pokemon Stadium Alternate – Pokemon G/S/C Kanto Gym Leader Remix
Battlefield Alternate – Star Wolf - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Final Destination - Final Fantasy VII - Fight On! (Boss Battle)
Final Destination Alternative - Dr. Wily's Theme - Mega Man II

Sound Effects

Dr. Mario – Brawl Edition
Fox – Xan
Jigglypuff - Jiggs USA to JAP
Luigi – Brawl Edition
Fire Emblem Victory – Death Note Theme
Última edición por RuKeN el Lun Jul 19, 2010 9:31 pm, editado 2 veces en total.
BY NeMo
La ISO es PAL o NTSC? Además, me podrías hacer lo mismo sin los cambios de audio y de escenario? Solo me interesan las texturas, claro, si no es mucha molestia. Gracias
BY RuKeN
claro

pero, estoy pensando en hacer un tutorial ya que una vez que lo aprendes es muy sencillo

edit: la textura de PS la quito ya que peta el juego
BY RuKeN
habia pensado, en llevar acabo una iso todos los melee player de aqui, pero no creo que querrais asique no lo propuse

pero tenia pensado en cambiar la intro, poner musica epica que nos gustase, y hacer las texturas que falten para modificar la ISO por completo y presentarla en smashboards como un trabajo conjunto de toda la comunidad española

por cierto la iso es NTSC, en PAL siempre sale el....... not found

edit: hoy empiezo a probar todas las texturas de los personajes que es lo unico que me falta

edit2: ya he terminado, estoy comprimiendola y proximamente la subire a megaupload
en estos dias hare el tutorial para que aprendais a cambiar texturas y audio
BY alexjol
Putos meleers. Haced texturas para Brawl :awesome:

Yo si modificar y cargar texturas en melee fuera tan facil como en brawl, haria, subiria y usaria hacks de melee.
BY RuKeN
Putos meleers. Haced texturas para Brawl :awesome:

Yo si modificar y cargar texturas en melee fuera tan facil como en brawl, haria, subiria y usaria hacks de melee.
aqui te dejo todo lo necesario para las texturas, el post original esta en smash boards
Oculto:
TEXTURE HACKS
Introduction:
So. Melee Texture Hacks. They've been around since summer of '09, when S. of Stack Smash first discovered them. S. is known as 'Steelia' here on SWF, and has given a lot of help and info on the topic. S. posted his discoveries on the Stack Smash site, and I tried the stuff out myself - it worked, amazingly.

So I asked S. if I could write this up for anyone interested in the melee community, and he said he "wouldn't mind at all". S. is a nice fellow.

A few examples for you all:
-C. Falcon: Pinstripe BAIR
-C. Falcon: Pinstripe PAWNCH
-Mario: yeah, him, too
-Pikachu: Black electrititay
-Multiple ones
Also...Stack Smash, for smash related texture hacks, including melee.

Basic Texture Hacking:
What you need:
--a Melee .gcn/.iso (GALE01, GALP01, etc)
--GC-Tool or Gamecube Rebuilder (to get at the individual Player files, and repackage the edited ones)
--a hex editor such as Frhed or Hex Workshop
--a text editor such as Notepad
--an image editor such as GIMP or Photoshop
--TexConv.exe (Wii SDK - get it on your own)
--Dolphin emulator (to dump textures)

What to do:
NOTE: This is the basic stuff - with all dumped files that end in "_14". All the +1 and +2 files are explained by S. in the second half of this post. However, it gets kind of complicated. I'll try to give an example at the end, step by step, to make it a bit clearer. Hope it isn't too hard to follow. Also, it's manual texture hacking. Without too many automated steps (in other words, it's not like Brawl's ASH). I divided it up into the hacking process of when we first started (Old School), and what's easier nowadays (New School).

0. Before you do stuff
Get yourself the Melee iso image, by whatever means necessary. Google how if you don't know. If you want to get your own textures, too, you'll also need to have the Dolphin emulator working on your computer. Some people can't get it to work on their computer, for whatever reason. I don't know of an alternative to dumping the textures (I haven't looked, honestly). Also, rip the files from the .iso with GC-Tool. It's pretty user friendly, so I'm not going to hold your hand here. The ones we're mainly interested in are going to be the Pl****.dat files, but this also applies to stage files, and the character and stage selection screens, among other things.

1. Get some textures.
Old School: Run Dolphin, click on Gfx>Advanced>Dump textures (I'm using build 3661 with OpenGL), then Close back to the Dolphin main screen. Now, when you run your .iso with Dolphin, every single image that loads is dumped into a folder; for me it's ..User\Dump\Textures\GALE01. The dumped images are targa files (extension .tga). Not all of the textures you want will dump until you make them. e.g - When you play as Jigglypuff, you have to have her take damage and show her "crying" eyes in order for those eye textures to dump. Hope that makes sense....but you have to try everything with the characters to get all of their hard-to-find textures to dump.
New School: If you don't want to use Dolphin, you don't have to. Steelia has very kindly made texture packages for many of the characters, menu screens, etc. You can check those out right HERE.

2. Organize them.
Old School: I figure you have something in mind, like dark Peach, or Ronald McFalcon, so play with those characters on Dolphin to get their textures. It's tough to sort through them, since they have weird names, but Windows users can organize icons by "Modified" to sort them by the exact order that they were created. Put the textures you want into a folder and name it something.
New School: Steelia's textures are already organized in folders and numbered very conveniently for you. Say thanks to him for that.

3. Name them.
Old School: Try to figure out what each texture is, to help with keeping track of them later. The important part here isn't accuracy, but simplicity. You're going to be converting these with TexConv, and that's a lot of typing. Typing GALE01_ab121f_14.tga isn't fun. Just make sure that you keep whatever the number at the end is. That's important for keeping track of what type the TGA is. (you know, _14, _9, _8, _0)
New School: As easy as this sounds, don't worry about naming the textures. Steelia already has them organized into folders with the right names.

4. Make TCS files for each texture.
TexConv works in a specific way. You write a script file (a TCS file) that has specific data about the TGA you want to hack. TexConv reads the TCS, and then reads the TGA based on what the TCS says. Then it spits out a TPL file. Sorry, it's technical....Just go with it for a bit, hopefully it'll become clearer through experience. Here's the format for your basic TCS file.
The TYPE depends on the last number of the file. So "_14" means that it is a CMPR type file. The x is just an unused value, specifically for palettes, which gets more complicated. That's covered in the Advanced Texture Hacking section.
Old School: Write this up in Notepad, and save it as "filename.tcs" with whatever name you want. Make sure to NOT save it as a .txt file by mistake.
New School: Many of Steelia's texture packs come with TCS files for you, which is a big lifesaver. Some don't, though, and for those, there is a convenient batch program that Milun made, which you can find in the Links section above.

5. TexConv.exe
Old School:Drag TexConv into the folder with all your textures and TCS files. Run it. The way it works is ...
-type in the TCS file name (filename.tcs)
-type "y" to confirm, "n" to retry
-type in the TPL you want to make(filename.tpl)
-type "y" to confirm, "n" to retry"
This spits out a TPL file for you, which is Nintendo's special texture format.
NOTE: for big batch TexConv action, with many TCS files, and many TPL files to make, you can copy command prompt into the folder, and when you run it, type "TexConv filename.tcs filename.tpl", where the first parameter is TexConv, the second is the TCS file, and the third is the output TPL name...if you're interested. It speeds things up a bit, and does the same thing. Either post or ignore this if you don't understand this part.
New School: Steelia rises again. He put batch files in the texture packs called "TexConv.bat". When you double click, it'll run TexConv.exe for each texture and make TPLs for all of them. A nice time saver.

6. Hack
Old School:Open, with your hex editor, the Pl****.dat files that I mentioned earlier. (eg - modifying black mario means opening up PlMrBk.dat). Open up the TPL with the hex editor, too. The first four lines (64 bytes, I think) of the TPL that you might see are info about the file, not stuff that you need to really concern yourself with. Everything after that is character data, such as models, bones, and textures. Soooo. Use a search function to search for matching sets of hex data between the two files. If you think you have a matching area (one that has sort of the same letters and numbers, and the same patterns) then note where it is in the Pl****.dat file by its offset number (the number at the side, like the line numbers). Now, every time you edit this one texture file, you can recreate the TPL and copy/paste over the original data. This will change the texture to the one you edited. Then you can save the DAT file somewhere else for safekeeping.
New School: Steelia has a file called Placements.txt in every texture pack. It tells you where every texture is located in the DAT files. There you go. Another step made easier. So, edit the textures, save them 32 bits per pixel (that's with Photoshop, dunno about GIMP), and then run TexConv on them.

7. GC-Tool it up
Use GC-Tool to replace the old DAT file with you new edited one. It might be a good idea to have a backed up ISO just in case something screws up this one that you mess with....That's it for now, you can pop it into Dolphin and check out your work/art/genius/godliness/whatever on display as a texture hack.

EXAMPLE: Editing Mario's M on his hat.
This is Old School, all the way. It was my very first texture hack, actually. So it basically details all the stuff I did, with the nitty gritty work involved.
1. I dumped Mario's textures from Dolphin, with his neutral color and all. So he's red. The one I want to modify is the M, which looks like a half circle with a half M on it, since it mirrors itself in-game.

2/3. It's caled GALE01_0e9c9903_14.tga. I rename it to hatM_14.tga and move it to C:\Mario nr\hatM_14.tga.

4. My TCS looks like this:
nice and easy. :)
it's called hatM_14.tcs

5. I run TexConv.exe, and I type
conveniently, I had my TPL named the same as my TCS and TGA files.

6. I open PlMrNr.dat with the hex editor, and I match a few bytes to determine that it's at offset 0x00035c00, or 220,160 for decimal notation. Great! I open the TGA in Photoshop, do whatever, and save it as hatM_14.tga, selecting "32 bits per pixel" when it asks. This overwrites the original TGA, but not the TPL. So, I run TexConv again, using the same TCS, since it points to the same TGA, and spit myself out then new TPL. Now I copy the hex data from this new TPL starting from the 5th line down, and copy it to PlMrNr.dat at offset 0x00035c00, overwriting the data. Save!

7. GC-Tool, open the iso, select the file PlMrNr.dat, right click, select "Replace file", replace it with my own, close iso, yaddayadda.

8. Play it, maybe? on Dolphin. OR, burn it and play it on your Wii!

This next segment was written by S. of Stack Smash...

Advanced Texture Hacking (+1 and +2 files)

The following is a thorough take on the skipped explanation of + textures... Now you see why I was afraid to make a GUIDE. @_@

Hope this is helpful to some people. If I omitted ANYthing, or if there's something that is confusing/you still need help with... PLEASE do not hesitate to ask. I will be more than happy to help, and hopefully update my mini-guide here in the process.
Cheers!

~Continuation of file types~

More Common TYPE Textures
As already explained by GodFed, the "TYPE" of a texture depends on the last digits of the ripped file. In GodFed's examples, he used "_14.tga" as the example, where 14 is TYPE "CMPR".
Other noteworthy TYPEs are as follows:
_##.tga = TYPE

_0.tga = I4
_1.tga = I8
_2.tga = IA4
_3.tga = IA8
~The textures above are generally black-and-white files, so keep an eye out for that.~
_4.tga = RGB565
_5.tga = RGB5A3 (can normally be made transparent)
_6.tga = RGBA8
_14.tga = CMPR

_8.tga = Will be covered below.
_9.tga = Will be covered below.

NOTE: I WILL BE USING PHOTOSHOP AS THE PRIMARY TEXTURE EDITING EXAMPLE FOR THIS POST.
To briefly cover transparency, you can tell whether a texture is transparent or not by going to their "Alpha Layer". Alpha Layer can generally be located in the "Layer" tab at the bottom-right of Photoshop. You will see 5 layers - RGB, R, G, B, and Alpha. If the alpha layer is solid white, the texture normally cannot be made transparent (unless it is a _5.tga texture). If, however, the texture has black in the white, that means transparency!

Textures With Palettes
No need to fret; don't let the word "palette" scare you. It only means the texture's slightly unusual when compared to the other textures.
There are only 2 types of palette textures to look out for:
_8.tga
_9.tga
If your character/stage has either one of those... get ready for some fun.
WARNING!! To point out, do NOT edit _8 and _9 textures until you know how big their Index are! Will be covered shortly. Just don't touch them yet if you're new to this!

For starters, you will still have to create a .TCS file for the texture. However, it uses a slightly different format than the previous:
Note how it has an extra line, "palette", required to make an appropriate conversion.
Here is the key to filling in the TYPE and type2:
_#.tga = TYPE / type2

_8.tga = CI4 / RGB565 OR RGB5A3
_9.tga = CI8 / RGB565 OR RGB5A3

For both _8 and _9, "type2" depends on the Alpha Layer of the texture you want to make the .TCS file for.
So, do a quick check in Photoshop!
Check the Alpha layer of the texture. If it has no transparency (completely white box), then the type2 is "RGB565".
However, if there IS transparency (white box, with some black), then the type2 is "RGB5A3".

Without Transparency
If the texture has NO TRANSPARENCY (meaning, the alpha is a solid white color), then all you have to do is Index the texture. To do this in Photoshop?

Uppermost toolbar -> Image -> Mode -> Indexed Color...
A small window should open. Make sure the box meets the following requirements:

Palette: [Exact] OR [Local (Perceptual)] options chosen
Colors: [Set number] if Exact; enter [256] if Local (Perceptual)
Forced: [None]
Transparency box is UNCHECKED.

Options~
Matte: [None]
Dither: [None]
Amount: [None]%
Preserve Exact Colors box is UNCHECKED.

NOTE: All we're messing with here is the top-half of the window.
Press OK, as soon as you see your texture meets the requirements.
Now Save the texture (it will likely ask you to save a "copy" of the texture, so simply choose .TGA format and replace the texture you were working on), and your texture has now been Indexed! Not too bad, eh?

With Transparency
If the texture HAS TRANSPARENCY (meaning, the alpha layer is a white color with some black), then you have to go a slightly longer route.

First, go to the Alpha Layer of the file.
Second, select the black parts of the file with a Selection tool (whatever you prefer).
Third, click the "RGB" layer so that you return to the normal texture and off the Alpha Layer. You should see the parts you selected from the Alpha Layer visible on the texture.

Now... it's time to Index! However, compared to the format above, you have to do things a little differently...

Uppermost toolbar -> Image -> Mode -> Indexed Color...
A small window should open. Make sure the box meets the following requirements:

Palette: [Exact] OR [Local (Perceptual)] options chosen
Colors: [Set number BELOW 256] if Exact; enter [255] if Local (Perceptual), or if Exact is bigger than 256
Forced: [None]
Transparency box is UNCHECKED.

Options~
Matte: [None]
Dither: [None]
Amount: [None]%
Preserve Exact Colors box is UNCHECKED.

NOTE: All we're messing with here is the top-half of the window.
Press OK, as soon as you see your texture meets the requirements.

If you've messed with non-transparent textures, you may notice that you need only Colors: 255 instead of Colors: 256. This will be explained.
With the texture still having the parts selected, head:

Uppermost toolbar -> Image -> Mode -> Color Table

You should now see a new window with a bunch of small squares, each containing the individual colors of the texture.

IF YOUR TEXTURE WAS EXACT COLORS BELOW 256 COLORS, simply click in one of the uncolored/dotted squares, and enter
ff00ff
as the # value.

NOTE: Alternatively, you can enter
R: 255
G: 0
B: 255
in the respective places, if you prefer that.

IF YOUR TEXTURE HAD TO BE EDITED WITH Local (Perceptual) AND IS 255 COLORS, simply click the very last unfilled/dotted box in the window (the bottom-most-right box), and fill it with either
#: ff00ff
or R: 255 G: 0 B: 255 as sampled above.

The "ff00ff" value is a MAGENTA color. It will be needed for transparency, at least in this guide. (It could be any other color if you like, but it's the easiest example as there aren't too many characters with magenta colorations.)

Once you've filled in the box in the Color Table, click OK.
Now, if it isn't already selected, make ff00ff one of your colors to color with (the two color boxes at the bottom-left of Photoshop)... and, simply color inside the selected areas in the texture with the magenta coloration. Note how the magenta'd parts are coloring in the spaces of the textures that WOULD have been transparent.

Now, you can Save the file... and it's time for conversion!

From TCS to TPL
If you haven't already, you can create the TCS file with the requirements at the top of this post.
It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you have made TCS files for all the other textures of your character/stage/edit of choice, as you need to find out where everything else other than _8 and _9 textures go.

Once your TCS file has been converted to TPL, it's time to see just WHERE your texture goes.
Open up your .DAT file with the Hex Editor of your choice (I go with Hex Editor Neo), and seek the spot where the texture may go (if you have written down the locations of where the files are placed, this should be much easier).
Once you have found the spot, open your newly-converted palette TPL file. GO TO LINE 00000260 AND COPY THE DATA FROM THAT LINE DOWN FIRST. Then paste that data into the DAT file, where it would go.

32 Lines
Followed shortly after the pasted data in the DAT file should be some extra lines. Count how many lines there are before they hit the next texture in the file. There should be a MAXIMUM of 34 lines.
32 of those lines are the "color" (palette) lines; the last 2 lines are skipped and are left as space between textures/other palette lines.

*Please be wary that if you are editing multiple _8 and _9 textures in a row, that the main texture data may be back-to-back just like the regular files (CMPR, etc.), but after the textures have ended will appear the 32 lines, each 32 lined palette being separated by 2 lines.
If you are unsure... Experiment!*

For non-transparent
Once you reach the palette lines in the DAT file, head back to your TPL file and Deselect the selection you had earlier. Now head to the very top of the file. Starting from the top, SKIP 2 LINES, then start copying down until you have selected 32 lines of data. Copy those 32 lines, head back to the DAT file, paste them just below the texture, and bam! You've done non-transparent.

For transparent
Once you reach the palette lines in the DAT file, head back to your TPL file and Deselect the selection you had earlier. Now head to the very top of the file. Now you must search for the following value in your texture (should ONLY appear once, and in the 32 lines):
FC 1F
This value is the magenta coloring from earlier! You need to get rid of it. And to do that, simply replace the value with "00 00", Save, and... it's gone!
Now, starting from the top, SKIP 2 LINES, then start selecting downwards until you have selected 32 lines of data. Copy those 32 lines, head back to the DAT file, paste them just below the texture, and bam! You've done transparent textures.

NOTE: These methods and the mentioned can be used for edited textures, too, not just to find where the placements of textures are.

Less Than 32 Lines ( _8 )
A lot of palette textures have 32 lines. But, in some cases, the DAT file will have LESS lines than normal.
In this instance, it's not too big of a problem. If the texture is _8, it's pretty smooth sailing.

Count how many lines the DAT file has. (I'll use 10 lines as an example.)
So the DAT file has 10 lines... but the texture you have, may have 32 lines! So what do you do? You simply need to drop the quality of the texture -- that's it!
To know the EXACT/maximum number of colors you can have:
32 - 10 = 22
22 * 8 = 176
256 - 176 = 80
Bam. You can have up to 80 colors MAX in your texture.
~To find out how many colors your texture has, just replace the 10 from the problem above with whatever number of lines the DAT file has (ALWAYS even numbers, like 2, 4, 22, 30, etc.), multiply by 8, and subtract that number from 256 to get your max colors.

Once you've found the max colors/dropped the quality of your texture, simply do the same process as above, but THIS time ONLY copy the same number of lines as the DAT file has, instead of copying 32 lines. (Takes a little diligence on your part to find where the lines may start, if they're all periods.)
And with that... _8 textures are through!!

Less than 32 Lines ( _9 )
A lot of palette textures have 32 lines. But, in some cases, the DAT file will have LESS lines than normal. This, is not so much harder... Just longer, and a tad more annoying. Hope you like math!

Count how many lines the DAT file has. (I'll use 20 lines as an example this time.)
So the DAT file has 20 lines... but the texture you have, may have 32 lines! So what do you do? You must not only drop the quality of the texture... but you must also SUBTRACT a value FROM the texture as well.
But, let's start it off. Using the example above to find out the max colors of your texture:
32 - 20 = 12
12 * 8 = 96
256 - 96 = 160
Bam. Max number of colors is 160. BUT, this time you will NEED some of the numbers from this equation... so keep it in mind!

Having found the max colors/dropped the quality of your texture, you must now open the TPL file in a Hex Editor (I'd HIGHLY recommend Hex Workshop as your subtractor, with Hex Editor Neo being your inserter program).
Once you've opened up the file [in Hex Workshop], find line 00000260 and select ALL the data from there down.

*IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME USING HEX WORKSHOP... YOU MAY NEED TO ADJUST THE NUMBER OF COLUMNS. Simply drag the columns at the top of the screen to the left via the small separation line-boxes, so that they "fuse", and then shrink the values of the left-most numbers on the screen by dragging the vertical separation bar to the left. The numbers will change, until you get numbers ending in nothing but "0". That is what you want.*

Once you've selected the entire file from x260 down, head to
Uppermost toolbar -> Tools -> Operations -> Subtract...

A box, "Subtract Operation", should open. And make sure it looks something like this:

Description: Blahblahblah

Operand~
Treat Data As: [8 bit Unsigned Byte]
Byte Ordering: [Little Endian (e.g. Intel)]
Value:
[X]Decimal [ ]Hex

Apply On~
[X]Selection [ ]Entire File

The "Decimal" and "Selection" buttons should be pressed.
Once they are, you must now enter the value...
But, what do you enter?
That's where your equation from earlier comes in handy!
To find what the VALUE is, you must follow the first two steps of the equation - subtracting 32 from the # of palette lines, and multiplying that resulting number by 8. As I was following a 20 palette line example:
32 - 20 = 12
12 * 8 = 96
While 160 colors was the MAX colors... the VALUE is 96. So as noted in this example, in the VALUE, you insert "96"... and press OK.
The values of the selected data should change, sometimes drastically.
Then Save. (The program will ask if you would like to create a .BAK back-up file; say YES if you want to.)

Now your texture has adjusted to the newer, smaller palette size.
Now simply copy-paste the x260 data into the DAT file, and copy the same number of lines as the DAT file has in your TPL file, instead of copying 32 lines. (Takes a little diligence on your part to find where the lines may start, if they're all periods.)
And with that... _9 textures are through!!

Congrats! You've conquered the + textures of Melee.

Other notes
NOTE: These textures are playable on the Gamecube and Wii. For the Wii, there's a nice guide for you below me. Read it and say thanks to the author. If you want to play on the GameCube, you'll need an SD Media Launcher or something of that sort. However, I have no proof yet that Gamecubes will work. So far just Wii.

NOTE: I have a functioning TPL_insert.exe program that I made that can basically replace one texture at a time in a specific DAT file. But it's a bit awkward to use, so I've been trying to make it more automated for some time ( @#!*% , for like the last 6 months. where does the time go...). That may happen in the near future now that I have "more time on my hands". Info in the link http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php ... stcount=82

Feedback, please.
edit: ya esta la iso subida, L a sido el primero en recibir el link, quien la quiera, mp

edit2: ya estoi mirando cosas para la proxima iso
que opinais sobre este cambio de voz?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]