Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Imagen
The association Smash On Sud is proud to present the new big tournament of the french Smash Bros scene : the MARS !
MARS | The Smash Tournament is an event directed by the association Smash On Sud.
It's a tournament 100% on Super Smash Bros. of three days made of 6 tourneys : 1V1, 2V2, and 3V3 on Super Smash Bros. For Wii U, but also 1V1 and 2V2 on Super Smash Bros Melee and a 1V1 tournament on Super Smash Bros Brawl !!

• Date :
From Saturday 26th March to Monday 28th March 2016 included.
The exact program is available on the official website of the event.

• Venue :
The event takes place in the main hall of the CRIJ Provence-Alpes, located in the city-center of Marseille. It's about 10 minutes walk from St Charles train station and also near to two subway stations. The venue is really easy to access from anywhere !
Exact location : 96 La Canebière, 13001 Marseille

• Tournaments:
1V1 Wii U : 128 players max
2V2 Wii U : 64 teams max
3V3 Wii U : 32 teams max
1V1 Melee : 48 players max
2V2 Melee : 32 teams max
1V1 Brawl : 32 players max

Pools & Double elimination bracket.
To have more information about each tournament, please visit the dedicated tab on our website here ! (click)

• Cashprizes :
Oculto:
Super Smash Bros for Wii U | 1V1 :
1st - 45%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 15%
4th - 5%
from 5th to 8th - 2,5%

Super Smash Bros for Wii U | 2V2 :
1st - 50%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 15%
4th - 10%

Super Smash Bros for Wii U | 3V3 :
coming soon

Super Smash Bros Melee | 1V1 :
coming soon

Super Smash Bros Melee | 2V2 :
coming soon

Super Smash Bros Brawl | 1V1 :
1st - 50%
2nd - 25%
3rd - 15%
4th - 10%
• Entry fees :
1V1 Wii U : 12.99€
2V2 Wii U : 7.99€ per player
3V3 Wii U : 1.99€ per player
1V1 Melee : 10.99€
2V2 Melee : 5.99€ per player
1V1 Brawl : 5.99€ per player

• Housing :
- Hotel Vertigo - 42 rue des Petites Maries, 13001 Marseille
At only 10 minutes by feet from the event !
Dorms of 16 people.
20€ per person per night.
Breakfast available for 5€
The prices will increase if you’re in a smaller group.
In order to help you to get the best solution at the best price, you will find a form on our website. By completing it, you’ll be registered to this accommodation.
At 16 registered people, we will book a room for you.

- Smash on Sud Hosting - Accommodations proposed by the players
The members of the association “Smash On Sud” in Marseille are pleased to invite you for the event at a really low price (or even for free !)
There are a few places, so you have to ask for a night directly on Smash On Sud’s forum. (You’ll need to create an account).

For more information about theses offers, please visit the dedicated tab on our website here ! (click)

• Players list - 1V1 Wii U[?/128] :
- Coming soon -

• More :
The CRIJ allows us to use their office which grant access to more than 150 people in a perfect condition thanks to a mezzanine dedicated to eat and rest far from the ambient noise.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask !

Are you ready to take off ? The launch to MARS is imminent !
WWW.EN.MARS.SMASHONSUD.COM
In parternship with :

Imagen Imagen Imagen Imagen
Hello Volya! Nice to meet you! :D I've seen you sometimes on YouTube when I'm looking for Villager videos, I'm happy to see you in the spanish forum.

Thank you to give us all the tournament information. At the moment I'm so interested to go and participate, later I'll write if it's possible for me to assist.

I hope to meet you if I go. Greetings from another Villager mainer :-D :4Villager:
Authorized controllers
Nintendo Gamecube controller, Wii U Pro controller and Wii Remote (with or without official accessories) are the only authorized controllers.
If a player uses a wireless controller, he will be demanded to desynchronize it at the end of his/her set.
Mi 3DS y yo nos sentimos oprimidos. :4DDD:
Hello Volya! Nice to meet you! :D I've seen you sometimes on YouTube when I'm looking for Villager videos, I'm happy to see you in the spanish forum.

Thank you to give us all the tournament information. At the moment I'm so interested to go and participate, later I'll write if it's possible for me to assist.

I hope to meet you if I go. Greetings from another Villager mainer :-D :4Villager:
Hey ! Damn i'm glad you know me lol
I was at a big french tournament this weekend, check the villager video thread on smashboard if you want to see some matches against two palutena player :)

Greward told me he's going to travel with some spaniards, but idk who exactly (probably marcbri ?).
Mi 3DS y yo nos sentimos oprimidos. :4DDD:
Yeah unfortunatly the 3ds family is forbidden as a controller because of network issue : When there's too much people in the same room, there's interference between the 3ds controller and the wiiu. That's one of the reason why the gamepad is forbidden too. Sorry !
Salut Voyla! Je suis intéressé par le tournoi. Can't confirm yet tho.
It's Volya smh ! :p
I'll be happy to see you one year later dude ! Are you going to the CWC this year ?

Also guys if you think you're confirmed for the event, don't wait to buy your tickets : There's an extra 2€ fee for each tournament from March, 1st.
Also, you can have a free housing from a Smash On Sud player if you bought your ticket and ask for it. But places are very limited !
The 3vs3 tournament on Super Smash Bros. for Wii U rewards the winning team with a distinctive prize: Three customized amiibos!
However we would really like to offer amiibos which appeal to players, that's why we set a poll up for you in order to choose your preferred one(s)!
You can vote for as many amiibos as you want and the first three requested amiibos will be the selected ones for the tournament :)
As a reminder, this 3V3 tournament only costs 1.99€ per player.

Survey link : http://www.poll-maker.com/poll574364xFAB544A2-24
This poll end the 09/03/16.
The player list for the 1V1 Wii U tournament is now available on our website ! We're counting on you to expand the list ;)
The player & team list for the others tournament is coming soon.
http://en.mars.smashonsud.com/index.php/information

Don't wait the last moment and register yourself right now to appear on the list :
http://en.mars.smashonsud.com/index.php/registration
Warning : Extra 2€ fee for each tournament from March, 1st.
Hey people i learned recently that Greward might not come to the MARS 2016 after all.
Do you know who is (almost) confirmed for the event ?
Don't forget that each tournament entry fee will be 2€ higher starting March 1st !

By the way we created a facebook group and we're posting a lot of very cheap housing solutions on it. It's all in french but i'm pretty sure the bing translator of facebook is enough to understand the prices lol
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1646874748908470/

I am available for any questions, feel free to ask anything !
@Picafort @willyyy @Mr. C
Hey people i learned recently that Greward might not come to the MARS 2016 after all.
Do you know who is (almost) confirmed for the event ?
Don't forget that each tournament entry fee will be 2€ higher starting March 1st !

By the way we created a facebook group and we're posting a lot of very cheap housing solutions on it. It's all in french but i'm pretty sure the bing translator of facebook is enough to understand the prices lol
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1646874748908470/

I am available for any questions, feel free to ask anything !
@Picafort @willyyy @Mr. C
Finally I don't think I can go for the money :P

Enjoy the MARS tournament!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]