Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Foreigners can post here, use English please.
BY Girulo
Hello, i'm from Ireland, but I came to Valencia to my cousin's house to stay for awhile. Estoy tratando de hablar algo de español, (por favor, perdona mis errores de gramática y errores de escritura) i'll try to use a translator while moving on the forums.

I love to play Smash Bros Brawl, and my favourite character is Big Boss Snake, He is a pretty cool guy, eh has powerful attacks and doesn't afraid of anything xD

OK, I'm done if someone wants to play with me go ahead and take make friedn code.
BY Girulo
lol thanks for the welcoming, I tried to resize my avatar and signature in MS Paint but it sucks :lol:

Also I call him big boss because is manlier than solid snake.
BY Girulo
At least isn´s psycho mantis.
Lol, right
Imagen

Anyway maybe i'll upload a Snake combo video I made to youtube so you can see my skills :mrgreen:
Are u Big Boss the best player in the world?D:
Of course not but I've been playing brawl since japan release so i know a few of tricks...

...you will see soon enough :lol:
BY Girulo
ololol after playing a couple of matches with my cousin i think i've lost a lot of practice, however i made a video with my tvcard.

btw, should I introduce myself on another board or something?

Haste luego!
BY Crisis
Wa es el mejor combo video de la historia! Impresionante cuando dice Look those mindgames of BigBoss y simplemente peta un c4, jajaja el de las caras del final cual eres tu?
BY TheClav
A Gay foe is approaching. Welcomen! I hope you enjoy your stay here =D. And change the avatar it's freakign me out D:
he lies, he like it
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]