- Jue May 10, 2012 1:27 pm
Algunos motivos por los que los miembros de la BBR hemos hecho cambios en la lista
- The fourth best weighted MU spread in the game (behind MK, IC, and an optimistic Marth).
- No overly difficult MUs to keep him down. Dabuz's record vs Vinnie as well as Nietono preforming very well vs IC lead to the possibility that his MU vs IC is not as bad as thought. This leaves just Falco as a potential problematic MU for Olimar.
- His money/usage ratio beat out even MK.
- His placings are incredible most notably from Dabuz and RichBrown with notable accomplishments from Logic as well. Nietono did extremely well at Apex alongside Brood who has done well on each of his visits thus far.
- While the BBR, overall, voted for him to be third or fourth (on average), his results and excellent MU spread caused him to rise to second.
- There appears to be a general idea in the community to greatly reduce the stagelist causing IC to become far more dangerous.
- A broken MU spread.
- Incredible frame trapping options thanks to them being able to desync.
- Vinne and Esam have incredible accomplishments with them, as well as Japanese players such as 9B showing that IC is a very real, and very dangerous threat in the metagame.
- They have a very respectable money earned/usage ratio- beating out Diddy for the third highest in the game.
- We need something about why Diddy is ahead of IC since they beat Diddy in both results and MU chart.
- Second worst money/usage ratio
- Horrible MUs barely beating out DK, Ness, and Mario
- Can't get in
- The general consensus within the BBR was that for various reasons, most obvious among them his punishing game, that Luigi was still too good to be considered low tier.
- Holy crap DK mains, shut up
- Horrible MUs. Absolutely atrocious. 11th worst in the game.
- Has an unwinnable MU vs DDD along with an awful MU vs MK and Olimar- arguably the two most important MUs in the game atm.
- Mediocre results
- Awful everything.
- 7th worst MUs in the game.
- 12th worst results
- Near unwinnable MU vs Snake (one of the most common characters)
- While not technically infinited, due to his grab break mechanics he suffers in a lot of MUs, including some of them resulting in an almost unwinnable score (e.g. Marth)
- Due to how people appear to report results, the money/usage results for Sheilda far exceeded what Sheik got.
- In votes she was only placed higher than Sheik by two spots with Ike being the between.
- Nobody split them up when looking just as MUs
- As a result, it was largely due to how results get reported and there being various ways on how to view whether a player used "Sheilda" or "Sheik" during a tournament.
- Potentially leaving her off the next tier list, esp if we factor in money/usage again.