Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

BY El_Bardo
Administrador
Voy recopilando aqui los leaks y bullshits que encuentre por internet para hypearnos todos juntos.

Leaks de Vergeben ( Conocido por haber acertado varios leaks, tiene un historial "fiable" )

"This information is verified and vetted, just so you know.
I will say that in case you were worried about my credentials, I will begin by saying you've probably heard my name sourced for the Star Fox Grand Prix leak that set the internet in a bit of a frenzy this week.

Yes, I will admit that sometimes I have bad "sources," but when my proven sources pull through, they pull through and I'll always stick to that. You're free to your opinion of me and my track record, but it's ignorant to disregard what leaks I broke the news of before anyone else and was true.

With that out of the way. I want to start off by saying that I had a bad source here due to what I've been told that by a more reliable source, which debunks this:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/23 ... h/76403748

Now with that the air is cleared, it is time for the good stuff!

I know for sure and from one of my most credible and proven sources (the one who told me about Metroid Prime 4 being developed by Bandai Namco before anyone else said or knew anything about that) is that Ridley is a newcomer, the game is infact a sequel, but there will be assets being reused to some extent(s).

I first leaked that he would on GameFAQs back in March:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/23 ... h/76421310

From a different source that I have also known to get things right in the short time that I have known them, there will be the return of Ice Climbers and a new Konami rep.... Simon Belmont. They say that they know that Ridley will be revealed at E3. I was even told by them that everyone is coming back from Super Smash Bros. on Wii U and 3DS. That includes all of the guests. But it otherwise will be a new game. Which I found interesting there will infact be no cuts."

"I might as well say it here, but I heard Snake is also coming back. I should probably dedicate a post to that eventually, but that bumps the characters I've heard of up to being Simon Belmont, Ridley, Ice Climbers, and everyone from Wii U/3DS that I know will be part of the roster. "

""Some of that Smash stuff going around in the leaks people are paying attention to that look like they use mine as base seems to possibly be a blend of truth and fiction. We'll see in time. I don't know everything as I have said I don't know the full roster of fighters yet. But I will give you something new aside from Snake that I did today... which is that Minecraft may have a presence in Smash I heard. The capacity I'm not sure. Stage or an assist trophy.""
Nuevo Leak, me lo ha pasado Marcbri, pongo aquí la lista de personajes newcomers del leak:

Ice Climbers

Mimikyu

Elma

Chorus Men

Takamaru

Dixie Kong

Wolf

Ridley

King K. Rool

Medusa

Porky Minch in Spider Mech

Samurai Goroh

Simon Belmont

Sora

Geno & Mallow

Snake

Marcbri firma y yo también firmaría por esta lista aunque hecho en falta algunos personajes.

Realmente es una MUY BUENA lista de newcomers, a mi personalmente me gusta mucho y si se cumple este leak yo quedaría muy contento la verdad.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]