Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Foreigners can post here, use English please.
BY Sentenza
Hi! My nick is Sentenza (known as Skull Kid some time ago), and I come from the Italian scene!!

I'm probably gonna be in Barcelona from the 8th of August to the 15th and wanted to know if any smashers are available to play during that time!

I still need to confirm my trip to Spain cause my job is not that flexible, but if i'll be in Barcelona this summer these are surely gonna be the dates!

I'm going to stay obviously for a vacation, so i wont be available to play for more than a couple of days, but i'll gladly hang out with you guys at the beach or whatever :).

Hope i'll cya then!

Cheers!
BY Razia
Lol, we were talking about your reddit post this morning hahah.
WAS THAT, I was thinking "fck that name sounds familiar to me"

As Joseluis said, hope you can meet some catalan smashers and have fun with them
Oculto:
Imagen
BY Sentenza
Lol, we were talking about your reddit post this morning hahah.

Hope you get to play with the catalan smashers! ;)
Talking in a positive way i hope! ahah

Jokes aside, i'm gonna open a couple of new thread on reddit explaining how everything worked out!
BY Lion
Ill stay tuned, im not from Barcelona but i can confirm you there are really good players there, also eat in Dominos´Pizza, really good Pizzas, Pecado Carnal so good
BY Razia
Ill stay tuned, im not from Barcelona but i can confirm you there are really good players there, also eat in Dominos´Pizza, really good Pizzas, Pecado Carnal so good
I bet you can found a Domino´s Pizza in Italy too, and he is Italian ffs, he has been eating the bests pizzas in the world for sure
BY Razia
We can arrange some smashfests when you are around here!
Things like this make me hate my summer job, when i have time i have no money and when i have money i have no time T_T
BY Sentenza
Wow a smashfest would be awesome! I'll be sure to confirm my stay in Spain ASAP!!!!! I just hope i wont be stuck in Italy cause of work!

I'll let you know ASAP!

Btw, no, Domino's doesn't exist in Italy! We cook our own pizzas at home once a week! If i find the right ingredients and you have an oven i can bake you a couple! ;)
BY Sentenza
Hey guys i can confirm i'll be in Barcelona this August! (between the 8th and the 15th)

This is gonna be my summer vacation so i don't really plan to give smash more than a day or so. STILL i hope i can find some of you guys in the area and play w/ everyone (I super suck at melee, mostly play Brawl)!

plus, give me an oven and i'll make you some pizza.
BY Sentenza
Baking Pizzas to Roquetia, Fastess way ever to get Exalted with Roquetes Faction.

If you visit La Rioja ill ask you to bake some pizza
just let me know when we can meet up and we'll plan everything!
BY Lion
Baking Pizzas to Roquetia, Fastess way ever to get Exalted with Roquetes Faction.

If you visit La Rioja ill ask you to bake some pizza
just let me know when we can meet up and we'll plan everything!
Dont Bother about that, if i go to Barcelona someday you will know.
BY Sentenza
Hi guys! Sorry if i'm breaking your balls too much!

Is there someone I can stay in contact with by phone/whatsapp ecc just in case there's gonna be the possibility to play some Smash in Barcelona next week?

Thanks a bunch guys!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]