Bienvenidos a Smash Bros. Spain

Smash Bros. Spain es el hogar de la comunidad española de Smash Bros.

¡Únete y podrás participar en los torneos online, enterarte de cuándo serán los próximos torneos presenciales y compartir con nosotros todas tus inquietudes!

Foreigners can post here, use English please.
BY GameFox
Hello! I have just recently moved to Madrid from America, and I'm in need of a little helping hand. Wifi over here, for me, is absolutely terrible. So, I'm turning to offline play. I heard there is a tournament coming up in Madrid, and I'd love to train with a few players who are close to me. Mostly, I just want to have good friendlies.

I know very little Spanish, so English is crucial. Thank you. (:
BY SaiX
if you want play melee, the best spanish melee players are from madrid, you have very good lucky
also there are very good brawlers in madrid

welcome stranger
BY El_Bardo
Administrador
Welcome to this forum, first of all you should say which Smash do you prefer to play xD
BY AfoInvnt
if you want play melee, the best spanish melee players are from madrid, you have very good lucky
also there are very good brawlers in madrid

welcome stranger
If he play 64?

Wellcome (:
BY NaZe
Hi, and welcome to Spain. You´re lucky, were having a national tournament in Cataluña (Sabadell City), in about two weeks (from 30th October to 1st November), and of course, you can go to the tournament too, and enjoy Smash with us.

Hah hah, it´s funny, from two months ago, were having many visitors from USA and UK, searching from Brawlers, which means, that our page is getting better and stronger on the competitive side.

I wish you the best of luck, finding our best brawlers in Madrid, sure you find them.

P.S. Evle has a secret...
P.S.2. You can add me to the msn if you wish . Marcbri is a good english talker too, ask him his msn too.
P.S.3. Beware of the gay ones in this forum!! (Greward, Borja and such) They only search cyber sex! D:
P.S.4. .seja :oops:
BY Naruto_naru
vienbenido^^

wer ar yu from? I want but yu enyoi in this foro ^^ Sorri I dont speack english very very ^^U

you play a brawl or melee?? if you play melee you can come in barcelona to te NST III anD I want money match for you ^^
BY Redrix
Hi! Welcome to the Spanish smash community! There´re a lot of good players, you must meet with they >_> xD. See you leter, men!
BY Kike
vienbenido^^

wer ar yu
from? I want but yu enyoi in this foro ^^ Sorri I dont speack english very very ^^U

you play a brawl or melee?? if you play melee you can come in barcelona to te NST III anD I want money match for you ^^
Epic English xDDDDDD Puto Naru, escribe mal hasta en ingles, es peor que Bug Boss xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Welcome to sbs!! xDD

P.D-

Imagen

Imagen

Para naru :33333
BY GameFox
Wow! Muchas gracias! Mucho gusto!

I play all three smash games, but mostly Brawl. I never had anyone good to play with for Melee, so I got hooked onto Brawl's wifi. I am by no means a pro player on Melee though, unfortunately. I would LOVE to learn the metagame from you guys! As for 64... It's a tragic story.

Lion, I am not Ally. Lo siento. And I actually (very briefly) talked to Marcbri before; he's the one who linked me to the site. And yes, NaZe, I am a girl, lol. It's ok! I'll be a man for you guys. (: Naru, soy de EE.UU. Your english is much better than my spanish, that's for sure. But I can't accept any money match offers because I would lose horribly, haha.

I wish I could make it to the Cataluña tournament, but that's so far. I wouldn't have a way of getting over there from Madrid. ):
BY El_Bardo
Administrador
A pitty you can't go to The Cataluña tournament, but don't be afraid, because there is gonna be another "big" tourney in Madrid called Expogamer so be sure to train your Brawl skills xD
BY Naruto_naru
Wow! Muchas gracias! Mucho gusto!

I play all three smash games, but mostly Brawl. I never had anyone good to play with for Melee, so I got hooked onto Brawl's wifi. I am by no means a pro player on Melee though, unfortunately. I would LOVE to learn the metagame from you guys! As for 64... It's a tragic story.

Lion, I am not Ally. Lo siento. And I actually (very briefly) talked to Marcbri before; he's the one who linked me to the site. And yes, NaZe, I am a girl, lol. It's ok! I'll be a man for you guys. (: Naru, soy de EE.UU. Your english is much better than my spanish, that's for sure. But I can't accept any money match offers because I would lose horribly, haha.

I wish I could make it to the Cataluña tournament, but that's so far. I wouldn't have a way of getting over there from Madrid. ):
dont worry ^^ your spanish es very good^^ you write best than I xD if you know the doritos you can buy dortios in barcelona, the doritos is very very good eat, see yuu ^^
BY Talvi
Naru, creo que Google sabe más inglés que tú, pidele ayuda la próxima vez.

Welcome to this forum, blablabla, have fun and such. If you want to get better at Melee, Madrid has some of the best players from not just Spain, but Europe, and also some other who are pretty good at Brawl.

Just go ask around and someone will tell you how to contact them.

Have fun!
BY J. Seigal
I love when UK/US dudes come to Spain and it's never around the South.

Anyways, welcome. As said before, there's a national tournament soon where you'll find plenty of players. Also, here you will learn how manly is Falcon and how to show us your moves.
BY Julio
Hi Welcome. I´m from Madrid, if you post where you live (I´m talking about more expecific things, you live in the capital? where? what underground station?)

http://www.smashbrosspain.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26

PD: Sorry, my English suck a lot xD
Código: Seleccionar todoI love when UK/US dudes come to Spain and it's never around the South.
Se han registrados dos Americanos que viven en Andalucía xD Pero juegan al Melee solo. Pero eso no es problema para ti. Según tengo entendido xD
BY J. Seigal
Pero en Andalucía lo mismo puede ser Cádiz que puede ser en Córdoba o más lejos. xD Vamos, hoy día juego más a Melee que a los otros dos, así que por ese tema no importa.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]